CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 April 2011

Mother Nature is Crazier than I am!!

I live in Canada's Capital so if there is one thing we're used to, it's snow. And don't get me wrong, we love the snow. We love skating on the rink we make in the back yard, we love building snowmen in the front yard, and we love snowball fights! Here's what I don't like. Yesterday was a stellar day. It was warm (10C, which is a nice Spring day for us), and the sun was shining for most of the day. My mother in law did a fantastic job of cleaning up the backyard and getting ready for the wonderful weather to continue. BUT then I woke up this morning and it was so ridiculous outside. Mother Nature has compltely lost her mind! It was raining and snowing at the same time. That's right, I said snowing!!!!  I mean, it wasn't snowing like this....

 but dang, woman!! SNOW! It's April!!!  It was the first thing Gavin noticed when he woke up this morning.

When I woke up this morning, I was trying to decide what to blog about today? I could blog another book review, or about the horrible episode I had this past weekend. Or I could talk about my best friend, Nathalie, who I am having lunch with today and how much I am looking forward to it. But then I saw all the snow and I  just had to come on in here and complain to someone about this nastiness. I mean, really?!! Snow???? C'mon!!!!!!  I'm crazy, but this woman is batsh*t CRAZY!


















No comments:

Post a Comment