You love me, you really love me!! I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Cyndy of (http://yankeeturnedtexan.blogspot.com/) and I couldn't wait to post about it! I'm so proud of me!
The award is to recognize and appreciate fellow bloggers and let your readers know about some new blogs they might not have visited before. Here are the rules as shown on Cyndy's blog:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us seven things about yourself.
*Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
*Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received their award.
It's really hard to come up with 7 things about me that you might now know already, so how about I just give you 7 things about me that I think everyone SHOULD know about me!
1. I am married to a fantastic man who takes extremely good care of me.
2. I have two wonderful boys. Isaac is 5 and Gavin is 3. And YES, I am extremely busy at home!
3. I graduated from Carleton University but still haven't done much with my degree.
4. I am currently on long-term disability. I'm too crazy to work (LOL).
5. I have two tattoos. A gemini symbol on my back and a butterfly on my ankle (for my best friend who passed away).
6. My Dad passed away only 9 short months ago. I am still extremely tender about it.
7. I love movies. We have a big collection and often buy movies without watching them.
Here are my most recent followed blogs (or favourites) that I can't wait to read more from!