CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 21 April 2011

100 Things about Me...cont'd



26. I always called my father, “Daddy” when speaking with him and he always called me “Kiddo”. I miss him so much!

27. I was in a special grade 7 class that consisted of only 4 students that sat in with the grade 8’s.

28. I saw The Sound Of Music for the first time this year. I’ve never seen Miracle on 34th St., It’s a Wonderful Life or Casablanca.

29. I have the husband everyone wants. You know, the kind that runs you baths, buys you flowers, burns candles, helps with the kids and the housework, pampers me like crazy. You’re jealous. You know you are!

30. Strangest thing I’ve ever said as a parent, “Gavin, stop grabbing your brothers’ penis!”

31. I had a massive crush on Joey McIntryre when I was a teenager!


32. My eyes change colour all the time.

33. My Mom had me one month after her 20th birthday. I think she’s superwoman for raising three kids alone!

34. I dislike most musicals. I thought Grease was boring.

35. I suffer from MDD (Major Depressive Disorder), which totally sucks!

36. Strange but true, I think Jeff Goldblum is pretty sexy.


37. I had no idea what “420” meant until today. I had to look it up.

38. My first car was a Suziki Aerio that we bought when I went back to work after having Isaac. That’s right, I was 30!

39. My mother was not born in Canada, but in Holland. I think that’s super cool.

40. I’ve read the bible cover to cover. It took me a year.

41. I have strange taste in movies. For instance, Zombieland and The Vampires Apprentice are two of my favourites. Fight Club is my favourite movie of all time.


42. I suspect that this list will get less funny as time goes on...LOL!

43. My kindergarten teachers name was Mrs. Maloney but we called her Mrs. Bologna. Heehee.

44. I bought my son a Barbie. He asked for one, but I got it mostly cuz I hoped he’d let me play with hit...he won’t.

45. I’m addicted to caffeine, but I don’t drink coffee or tea.

46. I’ve read the entire Book of Mormon. I did it as a gift for a boyfriends’ mother. (I'm not Mormon!)

47. I didn’t own my first computer until I was in my mid 20’s.

48. There are some movies that I can watch over and over and never get tired of like Clueless, The Wedding Planner or Notting Hill. I’m a sucker for comedic mush!


49. I hate cooking! HATE IT!! If I had my way, someone else would cook for me and I’d do all the cleaning. The only chore I hate more than cooking is laundry!

50. Before kids, I only wore nightgowns to bed. Now, I have to wear pj pants and shirts. I don’t know what changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment