CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 April 2011

(the last 25) 100 Things About Me!! I'M DONE!!!

76. I’ve held a live starfish in my hand...it was huge!


77. When my baby brother was a baby (haha), my Mom used to make me feed him. I hated it then, but as a mother now myself, I have a new found appreciation for her need.

78. I really don’t like Tom Cruise. He’s short and I think he looks funny.

79. I LOVE Lebanese food. It’s my absolute favourite!

80. I’ve been to the midnight viewing of every Harry Potter movie so far. I’m just too impatient to wait til the next day!

81. Lots of people would love to go back and live thru high school again, but I would rather die than repeat high school. And I actually enjoyed the classes.

82. Having Gavin damn near killed me. People say “near killed me” all the time and they’re joking but I’m actually serious. Actually, the pregnancy damn near killed us both. I’m not supposed to have any more children because of it.

83. I have size 9 feet (yes, I am running out of things to say about myself!)

84. When I was grade 8, all I wanted was a pair of Tretorns. I had to split the cost with my mom in order to get my first pair!


85. I have a tail, and no I will not explain any further.

86. I had blonde hair when I was very young; it starting growing out when I was about 5.



87. I love my garden. I love growing things myself.

88. I used to work at Dairy Queen and would still eat there anytime. I used to work at Arby’s and would never, ever eat there again. Remember that the next time you’re gonna eat at Arby’s!

89. My favourite book is “Breakfast of Champions” by Kurt Vonnegut. I’ve never seen the movie.

90. I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate and I don’t like white chocolate. That’s right, I’m a choco-racist.

91. At Wasaga Beach, there’s ship wreckage named the HMS Nancy. I thought that was pretty awesome!


92. At my friend Justin’s wedding, I had to leave during the Daddy/Daughter dance.

This is me and my Daddy....I miss him terribly!

93. I get better at darts/pool the more drinks I’ve had.

94. I’m a huge Twilight fan...I just don’t talk about it as much as everyone else.

95. I bite my nails. I always have.

96. For years, I was a bit of a hockey-player-stalker. I loved getting my picture taken with any and every one I met (when you live in a city that has an NHL team, it’s easy to find them!)

This is me and Zdeno Chara, who now plays for the Boston Bruins.

97. Although I do not really enjoy getting older, I always love celebrating my birthday. I just like getting all my friends together for a good meal and a good time!

98. My favourite flower is the lily. All lilies. I think they’re just beautiful.

99. I am uber-excited that I was able to come up with 100 things. I don’t think I’m that interesting so I hope you weren’t too bored.

100. I want the Canucks to win the Stanley Cup but I’m not too optimistic!





No comments:

Post a Comment