CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 April 2011

Help Me Out

Help me out here! I am trying to make a list of upbeat, positive, fun songs for my ipod and I need your help. I like anything current (or within the last 10 years or so). I don't like country or rap (unless its Eminem) and I doubt you'll persuade me. So what have ya got?? Got anything good?? Here's my list so far (it's kinda tiny):

Never Too Late Hedley
Sing, Sing Marianas Trench
Perfect Pink
Stay The Night James Blunt
All To Myself Marianas Trench
Raise Your Glass Pink
Blah,blah, blah Kesha
For Your Entertainment Adam Lambert
Cheap Wine Airbourne
I gotta Feeling Black Eyed Peas
In My Head Jason Derulo
Firework Katy Perry
Celebrity Status Marianas Trench
Real World Rob Thomas
Wonderful Rob Thomas
Keep Going Taio Cruz

So?? What'chya got??

No comments:

Post a Comment