CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 July 2011

I LOVE>>>>MY GARDEN!!

Every year is about my garden!  I love my flowers and I love taking pictures of them! I hope you like looking a beautiful flowers, cuz you're getting stuck with it! HA!!!
The first two are pics from the tulip Festival that I just loved!


This is a pic of my table in my back yard.

I don't know what type of rose this is, I just call it WILD cuz it grows like crazy!
Blooms from my Peony


We call this the "penis" plant. It's a Hen&Chick. I didn't know they flower, but here ya go! FLOWERS!



My hubby's favourite is called the Malva, I think??

Another Tulip Festival flower...just beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Geez, those are lovely flowers, Nancy! How did you get to know about them? I’m a landscape designer, and I can say that your flowers are what make any garden breathe with beauty and life. Their colors are so beautiful and glowing with natural charm.

    Katy Eagles

    ReplyDelete