CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 July 2011

Day 19 — A fun memory

Hola! How have you been?  What have you been up to?  I have had a very busy weekend. My baby brother visited from Burlington and we had such a great time! I can't believe all the stuff that we did. We went to the museum of Nature, went to the fireworks festivities for Canada Day, had a bbq, went out for dinner and watch UFC,  went to the Playplace and then went to see Cars 2.  Wowzers. I am not used to doing all this stuff all at once!  It was definitely fun but I am now exhausted! 

It has also occurred to me that I haven't updated my blog in forever!! Woopsie!  Sorry about that.  Sometimes time just gets away on me!  Let's get back to our 30 Day Challenge, shall we??? We're on Day 19 which is a fun memory! There are just so many to choose from so it was hard to pick just one. So here is a sampling of my crazy life so far.... (some of these are gonna be older)
This is me fooling around at my friend Tara's Dirty 30 Birthday party.  We had such a blast that night!

This is my friend Michelle and I goofing off in Wasaga Beach, Ontario.  This exhibit actually centers around the HMS Nancy, a boat that was retrieved from the water.  It was pretty cool, actually, but you can't expect us to be mature all the time, right?




Heehee!  In 2005, my friend Drew had a scavenger hunt for his birthday. One of the pics had to be of someone in a men's bathroom and I thought it would be funny if it was me in there, instead of one of the guys!  Hahahhhaaaa!

This trip was so fun and yet so horrible at the same time!  A group of us went to Santa Domingo in Dominican Republic. It was awesome because it was a group of my good friends (from left to right: Justin, Me, Kirk, Michelle, Miguel and Darlene) and we had a great time. It was horrible because I was coming off a anti depressant cold turkey (my choice) and I was SOOoooooo sick and very grouchy for most of the trip. I wish I could do this trip over again!


My sweet, hilarious, good friend Miguel.  Miguel and I have been friends for well over a decade. This was his birthday is 2007. Every year we hang out with Miguel for his birthday and there is usually copious amounts of beer consumed.


This picture is funny for several reasons.  My first born was about three weeks old when this was taken. This is my father and mother in law fast asleep. We're all down in our room watching a movie and of course these two fell asleep. I think it was a Nicholas Cage movie of some sort (War something...). I just remember laughing because they wanted to watch a movie and then they passed right out.  And the best is that massive picture of the Sens logo in the background. We were living in my inlaws basement at the time, waiting for our first house to be finished. That giant logo in the back is actually from the side of a bus, believe it or not! Ha ha!


Well, that's all I got tonight. These are just some fun memories from my hilarious life and I hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment