CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 10 July 2011

Day 22 Your Current Relationship

Day 22 is my Current Relationship.....this one is EASY!!!

I met my husband 14 years ago at work. He was just a kid when we met, maybe 17 ( I was 21). I thought he was a cute kid but just a teenager and didn't think much more of it.  Years went by, he got older. I thought he sounded like such a good boyfriend. He had a girlfriend and I got to hear about all the lovely things he was doing for her. He sounded great, but he was taken.  When he was finally single, I thought I'd take my chance. He was still 4 years younger, but he had matured a bit (and I say just A BIT).  Well, here we are, now almost 8 years later.

Kirk and I were married on June 4th, 2005.  We just celebrated our 6th year wedding anniversary!! Congrats to us!! What can I say, we rock!!!


Check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment