CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 31 July 2011

15 Movie Questions...

While we're on the topic of movies....


Today we (I) ripped off a man named Max Urai of the site Anomalous Materials. He states that he spotted this meme over at Cinematic Paradox.

 

Sunday Stealing: The Fifteen Movie Questions Meme


1. Movie you love with a passion.
Titanic. Still to this day, it makes me cry!


2. Movie you vow to never watch.
Any more Saw movies. I saw (no pun intended) the first one and hated it and I won't watch any more of them.  Sadly I watched Hostel shortly after. I love horror movies, but what a waste of my time.


3. Movie that literally left you speechless. 
Primal Fear. I couldn't believe the ending. It blew my mind! 



4. Movie you always recommend.
When you're in the mood for a goofy movie, watch ZombieLand. In fact, if you can be drunk or high while watching it, I recommend it even more! I love everything Jessie Eisenberg says!

 


5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie.
Nicholas Cage.  After I watched City of Angels I had to watch every movie he was in, no matter how bad it was.



6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for.
Reese Witherspoon. I just don't get it. She's not that great and she has the biggest chin I have ever seen!!!



7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet.
Brad and Angelina. I just wanna see how normal they really are.  They seem like the power couple and I will actually be sad if they every break up.



8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!)
Can I pick just one? I have this thing for Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I can't explain it. Especially in P.S. I Love You. I'm a sucker for an accent, what can I say!!  Jeffrey also makes me think of Javier Bardem...super cute as well!




9. Dream cast.
 Ed Norton, Brad Pitt (oh ya, that's Fight Club) and maybe Angelina who I think is uber-hot.....what movie is that???


10. Favorite actor pairing.
Is this getting tiring, but I loved Brad Pitt and Ed Norton. I thought they were so hilarious together. I also loved Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis in 12 Monkeys. They were really awesome together.  I actually find Brad Pitt really funny period!



11. Favorite movie setting.
I loved Angels and Demons for the setting. And the DiVinci Dode. I loved the books for the same reason; so fascinating. When I'm reading a Dan Brown book I always have the internet with me so I can look up the really cool places he's talking about.


12. Favorite decade for movies.
Now!! I love all the movies in the 2000's. I'm not a fan of 80's flicks mostly because I lived thru them.



13. Chick flick or action movie?
I prefer to watch action because it's more entertaining. But a good chick flick always makes me have a good cry!!


14. Hero, villain or anti-hero?
I love the villains! Didn't you just love Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs or Kevin Spacey in Seven....ooooh, Kevin Spacey was sooooo spectacular!!!!


15. Black and white or color?
Colour, for sure!!! Spelt c-o-l-o-U-r!!! LOL!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of movies too. I've got to post this fun movie meme on my blog when i get the time.

    Yes, Zombieland cracks me up to and I don't think I can pick just one fav actor/actress. lol

    Bella Vida by Letty
    Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zombieland was partly filmed in my hometown of Valdosta. Haven't seen it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally with ya on Edward Norton. blew my mind in Primal Fear!..that part in the courtroom...when he switches on the lady lawyer. I just got the shivers typing it!!
    Really, really loved him in American History X though.

    ReplyDelete