CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 July 2011

Day 27 — What’s in your bag?

FIRST, this is what I WISH my purse looked like..................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>







Just thought I'd get that outta the way!!

I'm a Mom, so my purse has the essentials in it. I have my wallet that has the kids health cards and immunization cards.  I usually have wipes in it, just in case. I have the cutest little manicure kit in my purse because you never know when you'll need to get rid of a hangnail!  Just don't use those dang nail clippers in front of me. Hell, don't use my nail clippers at all! Yuck!  I always have lip gloss in my purse because I always need pink lips!  I have a little makeup kit in my purse on those rare days when I have left the house without a little something!  I always, always, always have deodorant in my purse. (I also have one in my locker at work.) Because of the medication I'm on, I sweat toooooooo much. I always have to have antiperspirants on me!  I also always have moisturizer in my purse. I have sensitive skin that gets dry easily. You never know when you'll need moisturizer!! I like to have floss in my purse because you never know when you'll get something stuck in your teeth!  I also keep a select few feminine products in there so I am never, ever "surprised". My work and house keys are always in my purse and I also have a extra bag in my purse that way I don't have to pay for one at all those crazy stores that make you pay for one!

I think that's it.....well, that was boring! Did I mention that this is what I WISH my purse looked like??

Oh ya, and I ALWAYs have a BOOK in my purse. Right now I am reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I'm almost done and it was pretty good.  I always have a book in there because you never know when you will be stuck somewhere with nothing to do.  You know, I tried using an eReader but it just wasn't the same. I really do prefer to have the actual book in my fingers!


No comments:

Post a Comment