CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 July 2011

Day 21 - Your Fears

This one is easy. I'm a mother so my fears often center around my children. I'm constantly worried about them cuz that's my job.  But my real fear is that one of them will get sick. I don't know how I will handle it if one of them gets seriously ill. I try never to think about it because it's terribly scary. No parent is prepared for thier child to be stricken with something.  But I think I'm much less prepared for it then some.  So every day I pray that my children stay healthy and happy. They don't have to be perfect in school or stellar socially. BUT I desperately want them to avoid the major illnesses if God sees fit. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment