CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 June 2011

My Gift has Arrived!!

It came! It Came!!! YEAH ME!!!  I won a prize from Tots and Me!!




There was a time when we weren't sure I was going to be able to collect my prize. See, Canada Post decided to go on strike while I was waiting for my present to arrive. RUDE!! But they finally went back to work and I got my prize! THANK YOU!!!!

You can check out this awesome website and thier fantastic giveaways here!!


Tots and Me

I can't wait to start reading the book. I haven't really told anyone, but I am trying to lose some weight. I did gain 35lbs in the last year, afterall, and I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I'm hoping this book will inspire me to shred some unwanted excess!!



No comments:

Post a Comment