CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 19 June 2011

Day 15 Celebrity Crush

You can't let the little things get ya down. I reading this awesome book right now called "God Never Blinks" by Regina Brett.  When I'm finally done it I'll come back in here and tell you all about the really awesome parts in it but for now let me just say this. This book is filled with short stories that fill you with warm, squishy feelings inside. I'm gonna read it, and reread it to make me happy!

I thought since I'm trying to be in such a great mood, I would come here and hang out with you fine people. Let's talk about the 30 Day Challenge again, shall we?  Today's is fun, fun, fun!!  Day 15 is my Celebrity Crush's.  Let's check out just a few, shall we??

Ian Somerhalder.....YUM. I only watched like half of the first season of the Vampire Diaries cuz I lost interest but DAMN. This guy is super HOT!!!  I even watched Lost City Raiders just to see him in it. And that's saying something if you've seen the movie. LOL.



Bruce Willis.  He's one of my 'older man' crushes.  I just think he's so good looking and I find him HILARIOUS....especially in The Whole Nine Yards.  Just ridiculously, sarcastically funny!




When I was a teenager, I had the biggest crush on Joe McIntyre.  I went to see New Kids in concert, my room was covered in pics of Joe, I was obsessed!


MMmmmmmmmmmm, Gerard Butler. This is a true story, but I've loved Gerard since he played in Dracula 2000, which I thought was a pretty interesting Dracula story! I even saw it in the theatre!  And in Reign of Fire.....WOW is all I need to say. Grrrr, baby. Very Grrrrr!!!


Jeff Goldblum.  I've always thought Mr. Goldblum was sexy, dispute the massive ears!!  Just something about him. I really enjoyed his character in Powder.  I loved that movie and maybe that's why I like Jeff so much.



Ahhhhh, Paul Bettany. One of my all time favourites.  He's just so damn hot all the time.  I particularly like him in movies where he's all dirty, fighting bad things and such.  He's just sooooooo DIRTY!! Yummy dirty....you know what I'm talking about.


Sam Worthington. Oh, Sammy. You know what movie I liked him most in? It's not Avatar! I loved him in Terminator Salvation.  I loved him when he was so upset about being a machine. Makes me wanna reach thru the camera and give him a big ol' hug.  Sometimes I just fall in love with a character and I just can't help myself.  This is definitely one of those times.



Adorable Timothy Olyphant. Maybe you don't know who Timothy is. Maybe you do. I do, that's for sure.  He's actually been in a lot of movies, but not often as the leading man.  I liked him in Hitman, which I only just saw a few weeks ago. And I find him adorable in I Am Number Four.  He's just the most perfect teeth! LOL.



How about a man with some freakin' muscles!!????  I can't explain my small obsession with Dwayne Johnson, but I'll watch any movie he's in (yes, Honey. Even Fast Five). I just think he's so damn funny and uber-hot at the same time. Have you seen Gridiron Gang? Ooooh, yah!

So what did you think? You must like at least one of them. C'mon?? Oh, and hubby, if you're reading this, you look just like him!!



No comments:

Post a Comment