CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 June 2011

Day 14 Things You Love

This is a shock, I know. Here I am, a mere 18 hours from the last post, writing up another blogstorm! I just couldn't help myself. I've been thinking about this one since I went to bed. I've been thinking about all the things that I love and I just couldn't wait to come in here and put up pics of all the things that I love.



Disney movies!
Gardens, especially my own!

this is a book I wanna read cuz I LOVE TO READ!




Lebenese food like Tabbouleh

My Handson Man!
Just a few things that I LOVE!!!!



Tulip Festivals!

coach purses!!!



MY BOYS!! I love this pic because of the "plumbers butt!"


Snorkelling! I hate the open ocean, but I LOVE SNORKELLING!


Funny MOvies for the kids!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment