CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 June 2011

Day 13 Something I Want To Buy

You've missed me, haven't ya?  I know you have. I know I've missed you!! 

This poor ol' body is getting old and tired, I tell ya. Today was my first 8 hour shift at work after my year hiatus.  It was tough. My whole body hurts. I wasn't even gonna muster up the energy to write this post, but I knew you just couldn't live another day without me. So here I am. This is gonna be a short one cuz even my hands are sore after working today! LOL.



Today is day 13 of our 30 day challenge.  This one is super easy cuz I've been talking about this with Hubby for some time now. I don't know what my problem is. I don't know why I need this thing so much, but I want one!  One of my good friends owns one, and it's even pink (my favourite colour). When I saw she had one, I desperately coveted it! No one NEEDS one of these. It's a status thing. I'm all about what others think of me, cuz I can be a bit shallow sometimes. I know, I know, it's awful, but this is what I want....

......or maybe this one.....



ok, maybe one of these.....


Is this sad? I know it's pathetic that I needs me a Coach purse, but I want one anyway!!  And I want one in pink!! Beautiful, bright pink!! And I will use it every single day and never buy another purse ever again (I swear, baby!).  LOL.

That's it for today, boys and girls. I'm going to bed. I'm super pooped. And I'm gonna break one of my rules and I'm gonna sleep in!! That's right! I'm gonna sleep til I can't sleep no more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment