CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 17 Family Picture

Hello once again. I was wondering if you were getting tired of me talking about me yet?? I rarely get tired of talking about myself, but I sometimes get tired of listening to myself. Does that make sense. So today's challenge is easy, cuz all I have to do is post a few pics of my family. I wish I had a picture of my Mom and my brothers, but it seems all the pictures I have are really old. Guess I will have to remedy that.  Anyway, here's some pics....

This one is pretty old. Gavin is still a baby in this one. And I love the "devil" eyes. He was a handful!




This is probably the most recent of us. I use "recent" loosely!

This one is of us and the Hubby's family at Easter.  We're under the gazebo we lost in the storm. Miss that gazebo!


My wonderful husband, Kirk with Isaac and Gavin. My world in one shot.

Me and the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment