CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Travelling Tuesday


Well, HELLO TUESDAY!! Oh wait....it's Wednesday, isn't it?? Crud. Ok, so I'm gonna do an episode of Travelling Tuesday, even though it's not Tuesday anymore.

This week, let's start in my favorite place in this city...my house! Every year, Kirk and I work on our gardens in the front and back yards.  I don't exactly have a green thumb.  I will try and grow anything, but I get most excited about the things that can survive me. I have this one wild rose in my backyard which I have had for years. It not only will NOT die, but it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. It's perfect for me because I don't have to do much for it, it just keeps on growing.  It's perfect!  I'm also a big fan of my peoni (is that how you spell that?? LOL). Here's a pic of my perfect peone and my perfect White Nancy (yup, that's right. That cute little grown cover thingy is called a Nancy. In case you were wondering, yes, that is why I bought it!).
And this next pic is a butterfly on the Nancy. Damn, that just sounds weird, doesn't it!! HA!

Ahhhhh, the kidlets in the backyard (my kids and thier cousin and my Goddaughter!)

Ottawa is a beautiful city. It's surrounding areas are filled with wonderful places to visit.  Here is a pic of me going into the Bonnechere caves; my first time spelunking (again, is that how you spell that??)





Do you like to walking thru the woods?  Our kids love playing in the forest!  we make a point of going as often as we can, whenever the weather is nice and we're not working, we are doing cool stuff in the forest!! I think it's a great opportunity for the boys to learn about nature and what it takes to keep our environment clean and safe. 


Well, that's all I got for this Tuesday's episode of Travelling! I hope you enjoyed it!!  We'll see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment