CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 May 2011

Weddings!!

Oooh, have I got exciting stuff for you today!! Sorry I was gone so long. You must've missed me terribly!

I went to visit my mother this long weekend.  I live in Ottawa and my mother (and my stepDad) live in Burlington. Both my brothers live there as well, so that meant lots of visiting!

So what was so exciting about this weekend? Firstly, I got to go wedding dress shopping! My brother John got engaged at Christmas time to his wonderful girlfriend Caitie. I recently discovered the girl had not been dress shopping yet. Can you say tragedy?!!  I would gladly put up some pictures but I have this huge fear that my brother will sneak in here and check it out. Hell No!  Let's just say Caitie makes a beautiful bride and I can't wait til the big day.  They're gonna get married in the Fall of 2012 and she's asked me to be one of her bride's maids!! WICKED!! I can't wait!!

On Sunday, my baby brother (he's 27) took me to Dundurn Castle in Hamilton. It was a nice little tour! Here's some pics....



It's really not a castle, more of a huge house. But the inside was pretty sweet. Sorry, no pics allowed inside!

Then he took me to the movies and we saw Pirates of the Caribbean.


I don't wanna ruin it for anyone. All I'm gonna say is that I didn't like it as much as the other ones, but that it was ok.


And, the last awesome part of the weekend, one of my best friends got engaged!!! She was sort of expecting it, but I'm just so damn happy for her!! We're getting together sometime soon and I can't wait to give her a big hug!

So that was my exciting weekend. I love long weekends! How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment