CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 2 May 2011

Fun Few Days


Hello! Welcome to my world once again!  I hope you're having a fantastic week. My hubs is on holiday this week so we will be doing a big of travelling around the city! Yesterday we took the boys fishing for the first time at Thistle Springs Trout Farm.(http://www.thistlesprings.ca/) This is the first time we've taken the boys fishing. I'm not sure how they felt overall about the experience. I don't know how I felt about it, to be honest. But here's some pics anyway! LOL.



This is Gavin feeding the fish instead of catching them. He really enjoyed this part.

This is one of the few pics with Isaac in it because he pretty much stayed at the park the whole time! Guess he's not to keen on fishing just yet.


Today was a brand new day and we took the boys to St.Alberts cheese factory. They got to watch cheese curds being stirred (exciting, I know) and then we took them out for a cone at DQ (YUM).  The weather wasn't nearly as nice today as it was yesterday.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better!  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment