CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 17 May 2011

I Have A Question....

I have a question for all you Mommy's (or Daddy's) out there??  How is your bedtime routine? Do you kids go to bed without a fuss? What do you have to do to get them to go to bed? Do your kids get up a million times? What time do they go to bed?

Ok, so that's more than one question. I have two boys, ages 3 and 5.  They have a bed time routine: bathroom time, pj's, then we read for 15 minutes or so. Hugs and kisses, lights out.  I do each boy separately so they each get some Mommy time before bed.

And then my nightmare begins! They get outta bed a million times. Or they stay up and play in their rooms for an hour or two. They can be loud.

Am I asking too much? They Usually stay upstairs so they're not too much trouble.  They can be a little bit loud sometimes but it could be worse, I guess.

Or am I being too lenient? Should I be somehow forcing them to stay in their rooms? And not play with each other? They are close enough in age that they like to play with each other... A LOT!  I am happy about that and I've always encouraged that. But I guess I could stay up there a bit more and be a big bully. Ugh!

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment