CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 12 May 2011

Got Sucked In To American Idol

I admit that I'm not much of an American Idol fan. In past years I have tried to watch it, but I get bored after the first few weeks.  This time around was really no exception. The only problem is that my inlaws live with us and my mother-in-law (God love her) is a big American Idol/Dancing With The Stars fan. So every week I'm stuck watching these shows that I wouldn't normally watch. At first I was kinda bitter. "This is such dribble", I would think to myself. But now these shows are getting down to the bottom three and I find myself a little bit excited to watch who gets kicked off every week! 

So who's it gonna be this week???  Personally, I think it's gonna be the.....I don't know her name...the youngest girl.....Lauren I think. I'm not saying that's the way it should be, I'm just saying that's my prediction. I'm totally gunning for Scotty. He's just too damn cute!

That's Nancy's American Idol's roundup for tonight! Ha!  A non-fan giving her two cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment