CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 August 2011

Sunday Stealing

It's Sunday Stealing time so I'm stealing this from




What's the longest shift that you worked at a job? I've worked a few 13 hour shifts at my current job, but it's been awhile.  Of course, I haven't been at work in so long, I've forgotten what it's like to work until you're exhausted.

What was the last concert that you attended?  I can't even remember, that's how long it has been.  Probably a Bluesfest concert of some sort. I think I saw Sum 41 last? Boy, that woulda been like 10 years ago!

What's the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched? Last night we watched 'Wanted' on BluRay.  I wanted to watch a movie with James McAvoy in it to see if he always had an accent in his films or not.  He does not!

 
How did you like the film?  It was entertaining. I found parts of it hilarious, actually. I love James' character Wesley. He's so quiet and unassuming in the beginning and by the end, he is ripped and kicking ass. Awesome.

 
What comedian do you love?.  We just did a fundraiser at Absolute Comedy and I have to say that Trent McClellan is hilarious!!!  I was in tears for most of his show. If you get a chance to check him out, do so!



Do you ever sleep in the nude? Almost never. The only time I wake up nude are the nights I over-drink and Kirk "puts me to bed". That's cuz he's a boy.  Thank goodness it doesn't happen often because I hate sleeping nude!
Have you ever had a long distance relationship? Yes.  I dated  a boy who lived in Calgary which is two time zones away from here.  It only lasted about six months before he moved back to Ottawa.

What do you think of astrology?   I have "Gemini" tattooed in Chinese on my back.  I don't know much about astrology but I do know that I am ALL Gemini.


What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?  "I'm never alone. I'm alone all the time" Glycerine by Bush

Tell us something random about yourself.  I recently discovered the Tassimo. Before it, I almost never drank hot liquids of any kind. Now I have a cappaccino or latte every day.


Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.  I attended a Murder Mystery party once where we were supposed to dress up. It was fun because I was the murderer!  I can't remember if anyone guess it was me or not.

What is your favorite thing about winter? I love it when the snow falls. Here in Ottawa we can get some pretty cold days, but when it snows it means it's not that cold and the effect is just beautiful!

What was the name of your first pet?  I don't actually remember having a pet that was all mine as a child. When I was in University a boy I was dating gave me a kitten and I named her Marbles. She's almost 15 years old now and this fat, ol' thing. I love her to pieces!

What have you done so far this weekend? On Saturday I took the boys to visit Daddy at work. Staples was having a fundraising event using a Dunk Tank. Both boys got to dunk Daddy and they thought it was awesome! I had fun doing it, too, I must say! Then today we took the boys to the water park. In the afternoon, my neice came over and we spent the rest of the day playing with her. Busy, busy, busy with 3 kids running around!

 

Has your humor ever been called “sick”?  Not that I know of.  I'm a bit quirky, but not really sick minded.


If you could have one thing, what would it be?  Right this second? I would love a good movie to watch!  LOL.  Overall, if there is one thing I could have it would be for neither of my kids to ever get seriously ill. I can live with mild fevers and runny noses. I just don't know how well I would deal with something severe. I would be a blubbery mess!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE James McAvoy! :)

    And I do not like to sleep nude at all. I always worry about a fire and running outside naked. LOL!

    Enjoy your week!

    Blessings,
    LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete