CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER AND WORDPRESS DESIGNS, BANNERS, BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 11 August 2011

Day 10 Ten Secrets!

Here we are, day 10. We have finally reached the end! This challenge was easy, I can't wait to move on to the next one!!  Here are ten little secrets about me...

1. Although I haven't watched a single episode, I am currently watching "So You Think You Can Dance". My father in law is making me watch it. I'm not a fan. In fact, I usually hate most tv that he watches.

2. I only read the "Coles Notes" for Moby Dick and Paradise Lost in University. Still managed to get a B!

3. I'm a Twilight fan! I've read all the books and been to the midnight showing for the last two films. I had never heard of the books until the first movie came out on DVD. Watched it and fell madly in love!  Don't ask me which because I can't choose between Edward or Jacob! They're both hot!

5. When I was in my 20's, I swore I would never have kids...EVER! I thought I was too selfish to have them.

4.  My middle name is Ann-Marie. Yes, is it hyphenated.  I'm not embarrassed about my middle name and I think it's weird when people won't tell me what their middle name is. It's not your fault!


6.  I tried to go back to work after being on disability for a year. It didn't go well. I am filled with tremendous guilt about it.

7.  I didn't own a car until I was 30. It is only because of my husband that I got my first car. Without him I'd still be taking the bus!

8.  I have a tail. No, I don't want to talk about it :(

9. I don't like Glee. Sorry. In fact, I hate musicals period.

10.  I currently weigh more than I did when I was pregnant. Now that's sad! 


Well, that's it for this challenge!  Hope you had a nice time reading cuz I had time writing it!


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea...So I'm going to "steal" challenge!!! haha

    ReplyDelete