1. Although I haven't watched a single episode, I am currently watching "So You Think You Can Dance". My father in law is making me watch it. I'm not a fan. In fact, I usually hate most tv that he watches.
2. I only read the "Coles Notes" for Moby Dick and Paradise Lost in University. Still managed to get a B!
3. I'm a Twilight fan! I've read all the books and been to the midnight showing for the last two films. I had never heard of the books until the first movie came out on DVD. Watched it and fell madly in love! Don't ask me which because I can't choose between Edward or Jacob! They're both hot!
5. When I was in my 20's, I swore I would never have kids...EVER! I thought I was too selfish to have them.
4. My middle name is Ann-Marie. Yes, is it hyphenated. I'm not embarrassed about my middle name and I think it's weird when people won't tell me what their middle name is. It's not your fault!
6. I tried to go back to work after being on disability for a year. It didn't go well. I am filled with tremendous guilt about it.
7. I didn't own a car until I was 30. It is only because of my husband that I got my first car. Without him I'd still be taking the bus!
8. I have a tail. No, I don't want to talk about it :(
9. I don't like Glee. Sorry. In fact, I hate musicals period.
10. I currently weigh more than I did when I was pregnant. Now that's sad!
Well, that's it for this challenge! Hope you had a nice time reading cuz I had time writing it!